Races of Man
- Versatile: +1 to two different stats and one free feat.
- If player does not wish to take a racial trait they may instead choose a second feat
Line of Duréa
“May the dawn find you, the day warm you, and the dusk have light to guide your path” common Durëan prayer
- Sun King’s Gaze: +2 to all saves and spell dc’s while during the day
- Blood of Heroes You have advantage on Strength checks and Strength saving throws.. Also there is a 5% chance you suffer from lycanthrope (at DM’s discretion)
- Trollbloded: Whenever you are granted hit dice, receive an extra hit die of the same type
- Death before Dishonour: As a bonus action on your turn, you can give yourself advantage on weapon attack rolls until the end of the current turn. When you do so, you also gain 5 temporary hit points. You can use this feature three times, and you regain all expended uses of it when you finish a long rest.
- Born to the Saddle: You have advantage on saving throws made to avoid falling off your mount. If you fall off your mount and descend no more than 10 feet, you can land on your feet if you’re not incapacitated..Finally, mounting or dismounting a creature costs you only 5 feet of movement, rather than half your speed.
- Survivalist: You gain proficiency in the Nature and Survival skills if you don’t already have it. Your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make that uses either of those proficiencies.
Mammoth Hunter Tribes
- Spirit of the Mammoth: Gain resistance to cold